Within the framework of the Erasmus+ program, the International Credit Mobility component, signed between Kodolányi János University, in Budapest, Hungary and the University College of Business for the period 2014-2023, open the call for applications of bachelor level students at the Faculty of Economics, for the second semester, academic year 2022-2023, as follows:
– 1 student of the Bachelor cycle for the academic year 2022-2023;
Criteria for application:
Students must have:
• Very good knowledge of the English language, level B2;
• Good academic performance;
• Desire and willingness to benefit from this study program.
Who can of apply :
- Students who are following the first and second year in the Bachelor Program in Economics at the KUB Faculty of Economics, all study profiles.
- The scholarship opportunities are Spring Semester 2022 – 2023 according to a Program scheduled by Kodolányi János University in Hungary.
- The teaching process (lectures) will take place during the period: January – May 2023
- Semester exams will take place during the period: May 2022
Selection criteria : ( in order of importance)
- Academic merit, average grade of studies completed above 8.5
- Possess a good knowledge of the English language, at least equivalent to the B2 level, given that the daily language spoken during the study period will be English.
The necessary documents in this first phase of the expression of interest for the application are:
- Application form
- Motivation letter
For your attention:
- The Regulation for the Implementation of Inter-institutional Agreements in the Framework of the Erasmus + KA107 International Credit Mobility Program applies to the selection of students, as well as the interview before the Erasmus + Commission at KUB.
- The Application form for expression of interest must be submitted to the e-mail address: [email protected] – Institutional Coordinator for the Erasmus + ICM Program at KUB.
- Documentation to be submitted by 22/10/2022
- Winning candidates will be notified on their email address.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, CLICK HERE
TO ACCESS THE APPLICATION FORM, CLICK HERE
University College of Business wish you luck!