The University College of Business within the framework of International Credit Mobility (Erasmus+), in collaboration with “Utenos Kolegija (Utena UAS), Lithuania invite its academic staff (full-time commitment) for applications for scholarship at Utenos Kolegija (Utena UAS) for the academic year 2022-2023.
Duration of scholarships:
It is determined depending on the Agreement that University College of Business has concluded with Utenos Kolegija (Utena UAS).
Types of mobility include:
- Exchange of academic staff (with full-time commitment) for teaching or training;
The objectives of mobility for teaching or training are:
- Promoting the dissemination and exchange of knowledge, content and experience;
- Establishing synergies for the purpose of further cooperation;
- Research and development between institutions by improving the competences related to the professional and pedagogical profile of personnel and improving the quality of their work,
- Promoting student and staff mobility;
- Improving knowledge of foreign languages and better understanding of social diversity, linguistic and cultural aspects.
- CV in English + List of publications (English)
- Motivational letter
- Certificate of the foreign language (which certifies knowledge of the English language starting from B2 and above)
- Mobility Plan
The above required documentation must be submitted in person, at the Office of Scientific Research and Projects at the University College of Business or can be sent to the e-mail address: [email protected]
Deadline for application: 11/03/2023